When it comes to money, visibility and reliability are absolute musts. For local payment agents, they are collecting cash on behalf of the grid owner and want to know exactly how much they owe at all times. Grid owners, who are waiting to receive revenues, need to know how much cash is being collected by their agents. And especially in poor connectivity areas, everyone wants to know exactly which payments have been successfully processed and when credit has been applied to a household’s pod. To address these painpoints and remove manual reconciliation headaches, we built the “Collections” page in the mobile app to give the agents complete visibility over their received and remitted cash at all times. Simultaneously, the “Billing” page on Harvest desktop gives grid owners their own visibility, removing confusion and reducing stress.
Bug fixes in this release included:
- Fix update installation map bug with neighboring houses not loading
- Floating-point rendering as infinite decimal fixed
- More intuitive filter logic on open/closed todos table
- Better API handling for duplicate payment requests
- Support varying timestamp precisions from time-series data